Massage benefits are plentiful
Massage benefits include helping us deal with stress through our everyday life. The pace of life nowadays is extremely fast and stressful and it can take its toll on even the healthiest of bodies. We often don’t realise how much until it is too late.
The massage benefits include:
- Increased blood circulation and lymph flow
- Eliminates toxins
- Relieves muscular tension and joint stiffness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases mental and physical energy and helps to combat fatigue
- Aids with insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Improves skin and muscles tone
- Soothes and relaxes the nervous system helping you to de-stress and promote a feeling of calm in both mind and body
- Deepens breathing to aid in relaxation
- Relieves pregnancy related conditions (12 weeks +)
Further massage benefits are to aid with conditions such as:
- Tennis/ golfers elbow
- Headaches and migraines
- Sprains and strains
- Frozen shoulder
- Oedema/ fluid retention
- And much more.
Having regular massage sessions can result in being more able to cope with increased pressures and demanding workload as well as relieving chronic aches and pain that can affect us through a daily lifes. We offer you the best massages in the industry, we work with the best professionals that will make you get rid of all the stress, out equipment including our massage bed chairs come from alvabeauty, which is one of the best providers.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Each session by Touch Therapies is tailor made for your needs at the time of your massage, using various techniques and stretches to help alleviate stress and tension within the body.
Touch Therapies offers deep tissue massage, sports massage, holistic massage, pregnancy massage (after 3 months) or a combined treatment to suit your needs – all on the doorstep of South West London, including Tooting, Balham, Streatham, Earlsfield and Wandsworth.
Contact Suzannah today to find out more about how she can help you.
Get in touch: